Skip to main content

Monday's Diary of Events






It is time to document what happens everyday and post photos. To write everything down and post it on social media. All encounters with individuals, what is said, what transpires, names, time, date, photos.


This morning I was up at around 4:15 am and got my stuff together and walked over to where I put it sometimes or most of the time by the library downstairs. Guess who was up and in the parking structure? Mike Newman, along with another male who is in a wheel chair. Mike immediately said when I saw him, good morning. Mike knows from past confrontations, that I have told him I want nothing to do with him and to stay away from me. Mike does not listen and thinks it is funny gas-lighting and stalking me.


I left my stuff and went to the bathroom across the street by the playground. Came back and Mike was gone and the only person there was the guy in the wheel chair. I gathered my stuff and went to a different place. Got some hot water and was minding my own business when Mike Newman was creeping up and hiding around the corner in front of the art gallery on the corner, right next to BJ's pizza. This was probably around 7am. He stood there smoking a cig for about 10 minutes or longer.


At coffee this morning Walterio came up to me and I have always thought Walterio was one of Fatemi's gang members. Walterio was mad that I voted for Trump. It seemed like Fatemi egged him on to this conversation. He also asked if I liked baseball and that is the clincher. Fatemi and the cubs?
Wonder if Fatemi has ownership in the cubs? Wonder if he pays people off to bribe games go a certain way? Wonder if he kills baseball players? Wonder if Fatemi has ever terrorized a professional athlete, or had one of his gang members do it?


On Sunday yesterday I went to Ralphs and I always use self check out, but it was closed. The Cashier who I believe is the manager, or a manager is middle eastern. He kept asking me how I was and I did not want to talk to him. So I finally got mad and can't remember exactly what I said, but it was rough. There was also some other worker in Ralphs with a football type jersey on and on the back of it, it said Charles. They made a comment to each other and that is what riled me up, because I know Fatemi knows people at Ralphs. Also Charles the guy on the beach many years ago who is part of the fuck show?


Comments